Vision and Values
LOVE God LOVE Neighbour LOVE Self (Matthew 22:36)
Our school vision takes inspiration from and is deeply rooted in the Greatest Commandment:
“Love God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and love your neighbour as yourself”.
We are an inclusive school and our vision, though distinctively Christian, welcomes and values all faiths and cultures within our diverse school community. Our school’s core values of love, friendship, compassion and respect sit at the heart of our school community and underpin every aspect of school life.
Love: “Do everything with love”. (Corinthians 16:14)
Friendship: “Encourage one another and build each other up”. (Thessalonians 5:11)
Compassion: “Be kind to one another”. (Ephesians 4:32)
Respect: “Treat others as you want to be treated”. (Luke 6:31)
At St Chad’s, we consider the role that we play in our children’s education is an immense privilege. During their time in our school, our children will lay many important foundations and achieve many significant milestones that will help carve their future towards becoming happy, well-rounded and successful lifelong learners.
We want every child in our care to:
- know that they are special, unique, valued and loved;
- experience life in its fullness and achieve their fullest potential;
- have a high self-regard and positive mental health;
- make excellent educational progress, regardless of their background or starting points;
- show love, compassion and respect towards themselves, each other and their world;
- be equipped with the necessary skills and character to overcome challenges that they may encounter in life;
- flourish with their unique God-given talents in all that they choose to do.
Our LOVE Promise
We seek to be positive role models to our children, guiding and teaching them through our ‘LOVE Promise’. We:
Look after our school and each other.
Only ever do our best.
Value everyone and remember our manners
Enjoy our learning!